Colonial Classic, Hope for the Cure Challenge
Registration Instruction Steps:
Parents: Special Instructions for registering more than one child
Step 1. Team Representative/Contact registers their contact information.
- Event organizers will use email/text to send updated tournament information.
- Please make "Team Name" bracket specific. Many schools now register 3 or 4 teams. It is difficult to register for a specific team if all the teams have the same name.. ie Lions, cowboys, etc. examples = Moon HS-A red, or Colonials Youth 3rd/4th grade.
Step 2. Team contact person then register his/her teams participating in the event.
- Please use TEAM NAMES that your players will identify!
- There will be 4 Brackets available at the tournament:
- HS-A: This will be comprised of teams at the Varsity/Club level and will include out of area teams.
- HS-B: This will be comprised of teams at the Junior Varsity/New level.
- MS*: Teams in the Middle School bracket should include players currently in the 7th/8th grade.
- Youth*: Teams in the Youth bracket should include players currently in 3rd/4th/5th grade.
* MS/Youth team organizers should determine the experience level of their current 6th graders when making a bracket decision.
Full/Transitional Checking Brackets.
Step 3. Once teams are registered, players can then register for their team within the system.
- Individual players: Please register for the 'House Team' which will be registered in the HS-A.
- Cost: $50/player ($60 DAY OF ON SITE)
- Payment can be made by individual players via credit card during your registration or via check.
- Organizations choosing to pay for an entire team, must pay via check. (players must still register individually)
- Make Checks payable to Three Rivers Lacrosse,
- Mail to: Robert Morris University, ATTN W Lacrosse, 6001 University Blvd., Moon Twp, PA 15108