Colonial Classic Registration Instructions
Registration Instruction Steps:
- Colonial Classic 2017 Wavier & Consent (by registering you accept waiver and consent)
- web registration closed.. late sign up form will be up soon.
Step 1. Team contact person registers their contact information.
- Event organizers will use email/text to send updated tournament information.
Step 2. Team contact person then register his/her teams participating in the event.
- Please use TEAM NAMES that your players will identify!
- There will be 4 Brackets available at the tournament:
- HS-A: This will be comprised of teams at the Varsity/Club level and will include out of area teams.
- HS-B: This will be comprised of teams at the Junior Varsity/New level.
- MS*: Teams in the Middle School bracket should include players currently in the 7th/8th grade.
- Youth*: Teams in the Youth bracket should include players currently in 3rd/4th/5th grade.
* MS/Youth team organizers should determine the experience level of their current 6th graders when making a bracket decision. Full and modified checking will be allowed in the middle school bracket based on the agreement between coaches.
Step 3. Once teams are registered, players can then register for their team within the system.
- Individual players (Western PA region). Please register for the 'House Team' which will be registered in the HS-A and MS Bracket.
- Cost: $60/player
- Teams may choose to have individuals pay OR provide a single check payment from their organization.
- Make Checks payable to Three Rivers Lacrosse,
- Mail to: Robert Morris University, ATTN W Lacrosse, 6001 University Blvd., Moon Twp, PA 15108