Colonial Classic, Hope for the Cure Challenge
Saturday, 10/20/2017 - Youth & Middle School (Grad Years 2023 and below)
Sunday, 10/21/2017 - High School and Club (Grad Years 2019 to 2022)
3 Rivers Lacrosse in partnership with Pittsburgh Premier Lacrosse and Robert Morris University is excited to host the 13TH annual Colonial Classic, Hope for the Cure Challenge. This event has become a fall tradition for many local, regional, and club teams.
We have invited every Division II and III coach within a 200 mile radius to come to our event!
Not only does this event create a highly competitive event for players to showcase their skills, it also serves as a tremendous fundraising & awareness opportunity! Thanks to all of our participants in the past, we have been able to raise over $25,000 for two significant charities in our area, The Huntington's Disease Society, Western PA Chapter and Glimmer of Hope.
Please do not forget to visit our basket/auction tent this year to take the chance on some great items!
The Fine Print!
- Date: 2018 Dates
- Saturday, 10/20/18 - Youth/MS (Time: Late afternoon into evening)
- Sunday, 10/21/18 - Highschool/Club (Time: 8 am to 4 pm)
- Location: Robert Morris University Campus, 6001 University Blvd, Moon Township, PA 15108
- Cost: Per player fee: $50.00
* Individual Players (Western PA) without a team should register for the 'HOUSE TEAM'. This team will be coached by a RMU
student-athlete and/or staff member.
- Make Checks payable to Three Rivers Lacrosse and send to:
Robert Morris University
ATTN: W Lacrosse
6000 University Blvd
Moon Twp, PA 15108
Attention: Women's Lacrosse
- Participation: The tournament is open to individuals and teams; Graduation years 2019 through 2028.
- NOTE: The current registration system asks for a wavier/confirmation form to be sent with payment.
We have moved to an electronic confirmation/wavier acceptance system this year! Please just send payment!
- This is a championship format event.
The Fine Print!
- All teams must have a registered goalie.
- Teams must have a minimum of 10 players (including a goalie).
- Players are expected to have equipment that meets all USL standards.
- Games will be officiated by USL/PIAA certified officials.
- All players, parents, fans, and coaches are expected to behave in a manner that exudes respect for opponents, officials, staff, and all participants!
- Website will be closed to player registrations on Monday, 10/9/2018. Only registered/paid players are guaranteed a player gift bag. Late Registration may fill out paper form and register on site. Walk Up Registrations will be $60
Make check payable to Three Rivers Lacrosse
Manual registration form (print and fill out and bring to event)
Registration Waiver (print, sign and bring to event)